Thread: If you play MvC2, check this out please.

1. If you play MvC2, check this out please.

http://www.pimp-productions.com/videos/multislip.avi

maybe it's me(yeah, i did that combo), but is this supposed to be as hard as people say it is?

took me 15 minutes to pull that off correctly, and i'd like to hear feedback from anyone else that does combos on this matter.

peace

MrWhitefolks

2. I have no idea, but that's still damned slick!

I was given to links to your site a long time ago (about a year or two ago, I think), but never really checked it out. And the more I watch of your videos, the more I love them.

3. well, i one upped myself again.

now it's up to 5 timeslips, and an ahvb(yeah, that's six fucking supers...i am the mack). although it looks repetetive, it's a new combo that i've never seen done before. so i'm callin dibs on that shit.

www.pimp-productions.com/videos/5slip1ahvb.avi

4. has anyone tried this in-game? because it sure looks like you'd be able to block right before he does the time-slip...

but regardless... Magnetic Tempest air-combos are the flashiest around... since Cable sucks donkey nuts

5. all of my combos are done with auto block turned on. so if the pc can block(which it can if you miss time this at any moment), it does.

this is a 100% legit combo, period.

oh, and whats so special about doing the same mag combos over and over, hell...every cable combo i've done is new and flashy(cept for this one, its boring as hell).

not like we havent seen the 908098098hit inf combo with mag over a 1000 times. hell, you can get out of any thing mag tempest by mashing, so those combos arent even legit anyhoo.

peace

MrWhitefolks

6. I'm a tron bonne fan, cable for everyone tron bonne is for me, show me tron bonne. Otherwise slick stuff... for cable (blah cable! BLAH I SAY!)

7. actually, if your looking for TBonne combos, just go ask around for my first vid(PimpTown Vol 1). theres an assload of Tron combos in there.

peace

MrWhitefolks