Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Weeks Sales! 4/28

1. Originally posted by EvilMog007
    booooo
    boooo-urns?

its sunday, i had to make a simpsons reference.

2. Originally posted by EvilMog007
    Maximo still isnt worth $29.99. Maybe for $15. At least the game sold like shit so Capcom wont make another one. Maximo= overrated fanboy boredom.
    God, how can you say that?? Maximo was a great game. Go play Tomb Raider or something.
    conrooks

3. Originally posted by EvilMog007
    Maximo still isnt worth $29.99. Maybe for $15. At least the game sold like shit so Capcom wont make another one. Maximo= overrated fanboy boredom.
    Maximo had a huge potential, but ended up being too damn slow paced for me. I'm sad.
    It's a mirror image!

4. I was at Target today. They have Pikman on sale for $29.99.

Andy787 Guest
    Oooo.... I hope these sales last for a little while longer, I'd love to take advantage of those Resident Evil and Maximo prices

6. Yeah I was really disapointed by Maximo as well, its just plain slow . The game needed to be just a tad faster, not to mention the lame camera, all 3D platformers need to have one stick a camera stick. Meh, hopefully the sequal will be faster.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

7. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Yeah I was really disapointed by Maximo as well, its just plain slow . The game needed to be just a tad faster, not to mention the lame camera, all 3D platformers need to have one stick a camera stick. Meh, hopefully the sequal will be faster.
    I didn't mind it not having a camera stick, but it should've at least centered itself behind Maximo when I pressed the goddamn button for it to.
    It's a mirror image!