Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSX Collector's Edition packs and some Italian Job ramblings.

Jay Guest

PSX Collector's Edition packs and some Italian Job ramblings.

Here's some great news for Spyro fans, there is gonna be a Spyro Collector's Pack released in June with all three Spyro games on it. It will retail for $40. There will also be a Crash Bandicoot Collector's Edition released with Warped, CTR, and Crash Bash (ugh) on it, for $40. I would have LOVED the Crash one had it contained all three platformers, oh well, at least it will have CTR and Warped on it.

Jay Guest
    Oh, and the Italian Job comes out it a few days, BUY IT. It should rule all. Driver meets cult-classic flick, life don't get no better than this.

I'm exited about the Italian Job but games that retail new for $9.99 new tend to be not to hot hence the price though I hope this is an exception.

As for the Crash and Spyro collector's pack I wonder if the packaging will be nice ala Working Designs or more something like the Greatest Hits line ugh.

Korian

4. Italian Job has been out a while in Europe. The publisher I used to work for was releasing it in Italy at the end of last year.

Quite a fun little game and YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!
    She Hates My Futon.
    Got a few hours? Read it.

5. I played the pal version of TIJ... it's worth the $10 5x over...

BTW, for anyone who cares, there's been a 'Crash Collection' with all 3 platforming Crashs on the net for a long time...

6. Originally posted by Korian
    I'm exited about the Italian Job but games that retail new for $9.99 new tend to be not to hot hence the price though I hope this is an exception.
    Korian, there already HAVE been exceptions. Both Eternal Eyes and Blaster Master Blasting Again were excellent games and $10 titles. Its not unprecedented. I'm looking forward to TIJ myself
    omg TNL epics!

7. Re: PSX Collector's Edition packs and some Italian Job ramblings.

Originally posted by Jay
    Here's some great news for Spyro fans, there is gonna be a Spyro Collector's Pack released in June with all three Spyro games on it. It will retail for $40. There will also be a Crash Bandicoot Collector's Edition released with Warped, CTR, and Crash Bash (ugh) on it, for $40. I would have LOVED the Crash one had it contained all three platformers, oh well, at least it will have CTR and Warped on it.
    Yay! I love collector packs!
    It's a mirror image!

Johnny Guest
    Crash Bash rocks foo'!

Andy787 Guest
    Personally, the only Crash I've liked was Crash Team Racing, which was very good. The platformer Crashes are ok, but nothing I'd get giddy for. I'll most definitely be picking up The Italian Job though

Jay Guest
    The packaging has a white on black stripe on the left side, where it's a black and white stripe on regular games. The boxart features all three game covers on it. Check out www.EBGames.com for more info and pics.