Thread: LA Machine Guns

LA Machine Guns

Anyone try this SEGA arcade game it is a two-player co-op game. Instead of the standerd game gun you get a Machine gun with unlimited ammo and no need to reload. The cool thing is the gun has force feedback and really rattles your hand and the base you stand on shakes! The Arcade I played it at had it for 1 token a game instead of the 4 tokens. I was at the final boss and the time ran out I was so close. Nice level design and you can destroy everything. Wish SEGA would have made a home version.

Korian

2. I never got a chance to play it. Pity too, considering Gunblade NY was one of my favorite games when it first got released.

3. 1 token? shat.

I beat the game with some other dude in 2 player mode. I think I wasted about 10 bucks.

It was a cool experience. The rumble feature is just too cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Anyone try this SEGA arcade game it is a two-player co-op game. Instead of the standerd game gun you get a Machine gun with unlimited ammo and no need to reload. The cool thing is the gun has force feedback and really rattles your hand and the base you stand on shakes! The Arcade I played it at had it for 1 token a game instead of the 4 tokens. I was at the final boss and the time ran out I was so close. Nice level design and you can destroy everything. Wish SEGA would have made a home version.

I don't want a home port...Its games like these that deserve to be in the arcade. And its games like these that keep me going to the arcades
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

5. It's been so long, I'm not sure if this is the one I played or if it was Gunblade NY. Whichever it was, it friggin' rocked!! Had to shake my hands after each level, they began to get numb from the continuous "buzzing" after a while.

All I remember was a boss that was a trailer truck which had the huge trailer open up with missile launchers, and the final level (I think) was a giant yacht. And your characters were supposed to be riding around in a helicopter.

6. I wouldn't mind a home port of it.

Although the huge Internal Blowback gun would not be imitatable on a home system, a GunCon 2 wouldn't be a bad compromise if you want to get the game play and graphics (PS2 could handle it) at home.

To compensate a little, a PS2 version could have a Gun Loudness option in the sound menu.

7. Or find some way to get the second controller (DualShock) to vibrate as you shoot the gun and tape it to your wrist. That'd be kinda nifty...

8. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Or find some way to get the second controller (DualShock) to vibrate as you shoot the gun and tape it to your wrist. That'd be kinda nifty...
    Hahaha
    Better yet, make it TranceVibrator compatable.
    - Kabuki