Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onimusha+Zone Of The Enders good Buys?

1. Well, For $20 each they are a good deal. Onimusha is great action/sur horror game. Why people always tend to pick on its relative shortness? I dont care if its short, I had a great time playing it, and thats what matter to me. I bought it when it came out, and never complained about the price. The game was worth it to me.

As for Onimusha VS DMC comparison, I said many times that they are different games. But in action and graphical presentation DMC is way better than Onimusha.

Zone of Enders is also not bad of the game. I really liked mech designs and its action. Sure it could get repetetive, and main hero was a whiny kid, but I still liked the game. Not bad of early PS2 game. And MGS2 Demo was a good bonus too

Zone of the Enders is okay.

Onimusha is excellent.

3. I liked ZOE as well, not the best game ever but I enjoyed it and that is all that matters to me

4. Onimusha is fantastic from a graphics/gameplay presentation... Zoe was "aiite" (alright) but the ending soundtrack was pretty cool. Despair, Onimusha OWNS DMC in every category...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

5. I got Onimusha, beat it in less than 4 hours, then brought it back for store credit. I really enjoyed it, but I just thought it was too short, and left me wanting more (like playing completely from the girl's point of view at least.). Anyone here know what the mini-game is like? I'm not regretting getting it, but then again, it was free basically
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com