Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Witch Hunter Robin

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Never did like this series... saw the first 4 episodes fansubbed a while ago and I found them to be boring. Very boring.
    Nice animation, though.
    I agree. Everytime I watch this show I'm just bored out of my mind and alot of the characters are fucking dull as hell like that hacker kid, Robin and that leader dude.

I personally think this anime sucks.

2. Last episode aired tonight. It pretty muched clinched my judgement that I don't like this show.

3. I finished the series tonight.

I loved every minute of it, right up until the last five minutes of the final episode. I don't know how I feel about it, but I'm pretty sure it ruined the series as a whole for me. Still good I guess, but it could have been one of my favorties.

4. I was at the store today, and noticed that a Complete Collection box set was released. Looked beautiful and unique- it took the form of a big old book, with the discs contained within. It also came with 3 pins (Robin, Amon, and a group shot).

Nice, but I picked up the old box when I first started collecting the series that came with the t-shirt, shot glass and soundtrack. I think I'll stick with that, but for anyone that's interested, here's the link:

http://www.bandai-ent.com/products/p...ils.cfm?id=411

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Are their more seasons in Japan?

6. No.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I'm sorry fellas. I've seen at least 5 episodes of this anime, and it is just not fair. I saw the pilot which got me very interested. Then it went on in subsequent episodes like He-Man. The animation went piss-poor after epidsode one and got progressively worse throughout the series. Animation cells were blatantly repeated throughout if they moved at all. The backgrounds look great, but they didn't bother to put any effort into the character art or foreground movement. If I wanted a slow moving story with very little animation, I'd read the manga. I don't think we should promote this kind of hack-animation, or they'll just keep making shows like this. It's like the top 40 of anime....