Page 11 of 227 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. Korian, if my memory serves me correctly, Best Buy opens at 6, Target at 6, and a bunch of other places at 5 and 7 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Originally posted by Jeremy
    Korian, if my memory serves me correctly, Best Buy opens at 6, Target at 6, and a bunch of other places at 5 and 7 AM.
    Thanks Jeremy. Hmm I don't know if I wanna get up that early. Maybe I'll check out VGD's online sale Bbobb spoke about.

3. Keep in mind, I'm not sure if those are just local opening times, or national ones. But yeah, 6 AM is nuts, especially since, even then, the lines will keep you waiting til' 9.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Wipeout Fusion is 20 bucks at Gamestop
    beautiful. as soon as i cash these rebate checks i just got back, fusion will be mine.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

6. Black Friday, due to all the early bird madness= day for me to catch up on tryptophan-induced sleep. No problemo, Korian. I think Kay Bee has a 6 AM opening as well.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Originally posted by Korian
    Thanks Jeremy. Hmm I don't know if I wanna get up that early.
    I'm staying up until then, and waiting for my mother to wake up to go.

8. You guys need to stop playa hating on Rich, what is it not cool to go out shopping with your Mom? Dumbasses

Check my profile. My age shall shine some light onto your theory. Go on with the playa hating, gentleman. Besides, who will be seeing me with my mother at 6 in the mornin'? 2 hours to go.

10. 50pk of Sony CDR's $10 at Wal-Mart
    256MB SDRAM PC133 at Staples, and a $15 rebate offer making your final cost $10. Also available on their web page. But you gotta get it before tommorrow or the offer is void still its an awsome deal.