Page 14 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

You lost me. Assuming I think I know what you're saying, wouldn't making a thread about something that would be sold out be kind of pointless?

2. That's the thing -- most people don't know if the evil of this technique.

I know about how many copies my local Fry's stocks of DMC. They do have a decent number of copies on the budget rack, but they like to keep their budget rack unsorted and densely packed. If they advertise this like I think they will (featured in one place on their ad, but big enough for people to notice), alot of people will see it and try to grab copies of those games. They're sold out by now.

If they had like a huge table pyramid display of DMCs and Robotechs, that would be a different story.

So did anyone get in on the GBA deal and how many did the stores get? Just a handfull.

BTW Rich you stayed up all night so what did ya get?

4. $9 for Dave Mirra 2 is a good deal, but not worth venturing out on Black Friday for.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Already have both myself, pisses me off beyond belief that Robotech was released just a scant two months ago at $49.99 and it can already be had for a mere ten bucks

Oh well, at least the LE package still rules
    omg TNL epics!

Originally posted by Korian
    So did anyone get in on the GBA deal and how many did the stores get? Just a handfull.

BTW Rich you stayed up all night so what did ya get?
    Ehh, my mother didn't wake up!
    I just got home from Circuit City, it was mobbed, but noone was online. All I did was trade in my VC for a new VC. They didn't even check for scratches. I would have bought more, but I didn't want any of the deals going on, and my xbox remotes won't be returned until Monday so I held off on that. I was looking for a USB compatible headset, the fucking CC guys told me they don't exist and sent me on my merry way. Damn them!

Gamestop.com

Get the Limited Edition Xbox (Xbox Video Game System with a controller, JSRF—Jet Set Radio Future and SEGA GT 2002) with a free Xtension Cable and Exhibition Disk, plus free shipping!

Fye.com

Get $5 off any Xbox video game. Simply enter promotion code of "xbox5" at checkout.
    (Offer valid 11/29/02 only)

TRU.

Vote for your NFL "Unsung Hero" and get $5 off NFL Fever 2003 and a FREE Downloadable NFL Fever 2003 Strategy Guide. (You’ll also be entered to Win a Trip to the Super bowl!)

KBToys.com

Buy yourself a brand spankin' new Xbox for $199.99, and we'll send you two games, a Controller S, a $20 KBtoys.com Gift Card and an Xbox t-shirt and hat, FREE.

Gamefixx.com

Purchase an Xbox Live subscription and get Unreal Championship for $29.99. Limited quantities available.

Wal-Mart.com

Score a Bonus Controller! Get a Mad Catz controller when you buy an Xbox console, 2 bonus games (JetSet Radio Future and Sega GT 2002) and 2 controllers – only $199.94 for a limited time.

EBGames.com

Get free 2-day air shipping when you buy any in-stock Xbox game valued at $49.99 or more and an Xbox accessory valued at $9.99 or more. Enter coupon code "XBOXDEAL" at checkout

BestBuy.com

Get FREE SHIPPING at BestBuy.com. Right now, you can get free shipping on every item you purchase from our One Stop Xbox Shop. This offer is available for a limited time only

7. frye's should have an online store. theres ALWAYS good pc deals there and i can never get any.....freaking mysterious west coast shit.
    Frys does have an online store. It's www.outpost.com. Unfortunately they don't always have the same deals online as they do in store.

8. I really wish original posters would not mispell thread names...

Half the people here are calling it Frye's just because pigpen did ^^;

9. Originally posted by Korian
    Melf your so caught up with this Best Buy stuff. Anyways it's at Target and I saw the same price at mine tonight.
    Well, there aren't any Targets in PR either so my rant is still relevant.

Anyone willing to hook a brother up with some Dino Stalker love?

10. Thanks for the info, Andy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan