Page 15 of 227 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. re

sorry about the mispell...and I didn't realize there was an official thread...I didn't pay attention to it..sorry

well I braved the traffic(the off-ramp to Frys on I-15 was backed up a mile long...I took a short cut).

The store was so packed people were lined up outside to get in.

I found what I think was the last copy of Robotech Battlecry.

The line to check went to the back of the store but moved quickly and was out in 20-25 minutes...

I then went to my local Game Crazy and received 20 bucks credit and purchased a used Ratchet and Clank for 30 bucks(the game itself was new but someone exchanged it without opening it...lmao.)

so in closing I got Ratchet and Clank for 20 bucks...

2. Hehe... just went to the same Frys that pigpen went to during my dinner break at work. They still had about twenty copies of Robotech. Crazy stuff...

3. Originally posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    frye's should have an online store. theres ALWAYS good pc deals there and i can never get any.....freaking mysterious west coast shit.
    Its called a loss leader. They lose money on specific items to get you to go into the store. They wouldn't make a dime if they did it online, because people would JUST buy that item.

Dig?

4. Easy concept to follow.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Question:

My sister needs to buy a PS2 for her boyfriend, are there any good deal/bundles/freebies around? Any suggestions on where she should buy it? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

6. None that I've heard of.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I don't know if anyone is interested, but Best Buy has Ty The Tasmanian Tiger for $19.99 for all three systems (Xbox, GC and PS2)

I haven't played this game, and I'm not too interested, but I remember Halverson going bonkers about this game in Play as well. Anyone play this game at all?

8. Only person I heard who liked it was Ethugg, so take that with a grain of salt I suppose. I'd like to try it some day.

9. I played it for a second or two at Wal-Mart, along with Prime. Seems like a fun game for $20.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Well, it's Sunday guys. Who's got the good deals goin' 'round this week?