Page 17 of 227 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. Originally posted by bandit
    same here..my cousin wants to buy a PS2 for her hubby, so i want to know what are some good deals so i can let her know. i can get a PS2 for $205 after taxes but shipping to her is a pain..too much money..online would be better
    Well this isn't the best deal ever but you could buy one from www.buy.com $199.99 with free shipping and you should be able to find a $10 or $15 off coupon on the net somewhere.

2. GBA Zelda game & Yoshi's Island will be 19.99 tomorrow at Target. Regular 24.99 or higher depending were you shop

3. This is what I found today

Gradius Galaxies GBA $4.99 Best Buy

Zelda GBA $20.99 after $5 Best Buy coupon

Kirby GBA $20.99 after $5 Best Buy coupon

4. Man, those Best Buy $5 coupons sure do come in handy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Werewolf, did you stock up on BB coupons from magazines or did they have them available in the store?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. man...the shopping season sure kill my chances of sweet clearence deals...been awhile since i've seen any total sweet deals...
    walmart has re0 for $39.98 and sams has prime for $43.98...of course i paid $50 for each, cause i can ever wait more than a day for new releases

7. Originally posted by SearchManX
    Werewolf, did you stock up on BB coupons from magazines or did they have them available in the store?
    I had one from a magazine, so I scanned it and printed a few out at work on the color printer

8. Originally posted by Werewolf
    I had one from a magazine, so I scanned it and printed a few out at work on the color printer
    Hahaha... smart man... I'm surprised that they're so easily fooled... it's pretty easy to tell the difference between a magazine cutout and a color photocopy...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. Picked up Madden 2002 GCN for $4.98 and a second Rallisport Xbox for $10.98 at Target a few days ago.

For Best Buy coupons, you can buy up a bunch of green Gamer's Gift Cards for say $5 each. Beware that the blue version doesn't have the coupon.

10. Originally posted by SearchManX
    Hahaha... smart man... I'm surprised that they're so easily fooled... it's pretty easy to tell the difference between a magazine cutout and a color photocopy...
    I know, they came out good but you could still tell... I even scanned the other side of the page and made them 2 sided just like if you cut them out of the page