Page 19 of 227 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. someone probably already posted this but...

Zelda: LTTP for GBA: 19 bux @ target. 4 days only (today - 12th)

I think I'm gonna get another copy, cuz i have 2 GBAs, why not 2 zeldas too?

*edit*
    Okay, yes, every-damn-body and their mother posted this one...
    sorry!
    Xbox GT: PostyJr
    Xbox Live currently out of service...

Check out the Jingle of the Day!
    The Jingle Of The Day 2nd Edition

2. EB price drops, don't know if it was only a weekend thing yet or if it's permanent- Haven and Defender, all platforms, $30.

Max Payne is now $20, don't know if that's common knowlege or not. So is State of Emergency, I don't know if I can contain myself over that one.

I'm forgetting one, it's sitting in the back of my head laughing at me. Grr...

James

3. Ooh, the buy 2 get one free joint! And I have all these textbooks to sell back to my college. Might as well check it out.

4. Just got back from EB and I'm kicking myself for having went with the Target Super Smash Bros. gamecube bundle, which came only with the game for $149.99. Bought it for my brother-in-law for Christmas.

Anyway, EB has a gamecube bundle with the system [any choice of color], Nightfire, Chamber of Secrets, a nintendo memory card 251 and a nintendo wavebird controller for $209.99!! That's a $300+ value saving you $90!

I haven't played Chamber of Secrets but have heard that it's actually a really good game. And I'm liking Nightfire plenty! Now I'm wondering if I should return the Target bundle and the copy of Resident Evil and the Memory card 251 I got for him [which came to a grand total of $200 plus tax all told]. I really wanted to get him a wavebird too.

Oy. I don't particularly want to have to return the stuff since I bought the system bundle in Austin and the game and mem card in San Antonio and I live in between.

--Scourge .

5. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    Wal-mart: Crazy Taxi 3 for Xbox $19.99

Own 5 X-box titles and still haven't paid over $24 for any of them *-neo
    Lucky you. My local Wal-mart still has CT3 priced at $50... (boo! hiss!!)
    And yes, I had them take it out from the shelf & scan it just to make sure.

Along with LttP & YI GBA deal, Target had GBA Tomb Raider for $20 also. Doubt anyone would care for it though...

6. Picked up Frequency today at Sam Goody for $10...Missed it at Target for $7.48 so it feels good that I can recover for my gaffe somewhat.

Also ran by Blockbuster again to pick up another Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal...wound up with Way Of The Samurai ($25), Crazy Taxi 3 ($25) & Animal Crossing ($30) for $55. BTW Blockbuster also has a deal with gift cards so if you buy a $50 gift card, you get a free $5 gift card (pays for the tax basically) That'll be the end of my game spending for a while (my pile of shame has flooded!!)

7. Originally posted by Scourge
    Just got back from EB and I'm kicking myself for having went with the Target Super Smash Bros. gamecube bundle, which came only with the game for $149.99. Bought it for my brother-in-law for Christmas.

Anyway, EB has a gamecube bundle with the system [any choice of color], Nightfire, Chamber of Secrets, a nintendo memory card 251 and a nintendo wavebird controller for $209.99!! That's a $300+ value saving you $90!

I haven't played Chamber of Secrets but have heard that it's actually a really good game. And I'm liking Nightfire plenty! Now I'm wondering if I should return the Target bundle and the copy of Resident Evil and the Memory card 251 I got for him [which came to a grand total of $200 plus tax all told]. I really wanted to get him a wavebird too.

Oy. I don't particularly want to have to return the stuff since I bought the system bundle in Austin and the game and mem card in San Antonio and I live in between.

--Scourge .
    http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/ne...12&nid=7-23.db

i think this beats that.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

8. Saw Advance Wars at Target for 15 dollars. YMMV, but at that price, you CAN NOT miss this game.

God damn! I just bought it for 27 2 weeks ago! Gah! I hope you bought it..

10. $17 is a damn good deal considering how rare this game is. It's on my must-buy list once the GBA GC thing comes out.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan