Page 213 of 227 FirstFirst ... 199209211212213214215217 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2264

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    I ordered Skies of Arcadia as well, but I was notified by email that it was backordered. A few weeks later they notified me that the order was canceled, so yours should be as well.
    I never got that email...

They told me I had another 28 days to wait, and that I should "be patient and that the order was being fulfilled". This also happened with Megaman & Bass when I ordered it, as well as PDO.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. They canceled my SoA as well, but they did sent me my Tiger Woods 2004 for $20 after that was on back-order, so they are 50/50 in my book. I never go into these "too good to be true" deals assuming that it is actually going to be fulfilled.

3. Might as well just go to the store and pick it up. Thats if you're willing to handle the mob of soccer moms.

4. They never have "too good to be true" deals at the actual store, or my store at least...and if they did, my best buy actually has certain customers that show up at least once a day to try to find deals. I'm sure Spanky McGee knows who I'm talking about.

5. If you read the paper, today's flyer has the Billy Hatcher/Monkeyball deal in it. If it hasn't already been cleaned out today head out tomorrow and try. If it was Monkeyball 2 I'd be there in a heartbeat, but I already own Monkeyball 1. I'll get Billy Hatcher one of these days...

James

6. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    They never have "too good to be true" deals at the actual store, or my store at least...and if they did, my best buy actually has certain customers that show up at least once a day to try to find deals. I'm sure Spanky McGee knows who I'm talking about.
    Ever tried looking at the Sunday advertisements? BB has the Billy Hatcher/SMB deal in their flyer. Usually if its online, they will probably have it in the store..vice versa.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    Ever tried looking at the Sunday advertisements? BB has the Billy Hatcher/SMB deal in their flyer. Usually if its online, they will probably have it in the store..vice versa.

I was refering to the S0A, PDO and MM&B...which were not in Best Buy's ad.

8. GGH was $30 at my GS today - I passed for now.

9. GGH?

10. Go Go Hypergrind would be my guess...