Page 225 of 227 FirstFirst ... 211221223224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2264

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. Ah, thanks burg. I'm going to go there now and see what they've got.

Edit- They had quite a few more things than I thought they'd have, although I'm disappointed that they no longer have Rez.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    The only thing shitty is your luck - while you might not find any one particular title, it's hard to go home empty-handed. I think I've found around 10 games since the clearance started.

Many of the games just sit around because they're not marked down on the label. Anyone not in the know would just pass by. Also consider that games are being marked down (further) or are being found continually, and Circuit City becomes a hell of a place to find game deals.
    Seconded. I've found the following the past week:

Castlevania HoD GBA $15
    ZoE 2 PS2 $7.50
    Breath of Fire II GBA $15
    Phantasy Star Online GBA $10
    Final Fantasy Origins PS1 $15
    Resident Evil GC $10
    Tetris Worlds GC $10
    Skies of Arcadia GC $25
    Gitaroo Man PS2 $10
    Grandia Xtreme PS2 $25
    Contra Advance GBA $7.50
    Ico $15, Maximo $10, Tenchu 3 $15, Xenosaga $10 plus a crapload of $5 games...

3. My CC had Beyond Good and Evil for $9.99 for Gamecube, and 19.99 for PS2. Might have been an error? Grandia II PS2 was only 7.99, as well as 19.99 for Clock Tower 3.

And I'm annoyed by all these low-price Gitaroo Man sightings. I haven't been able to fine it. And the lack of Rez.

4. I found a Rez, but my wife wouldn't let me get it.

I'mma sneak back out in a few to go pick it up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    I found a Rez, but my wife wouldn't let me get it.

I'mma sneak back out in a few to go pick it up.

....Get me one?

6. It was the last one that I could find. But if I return, and miraculously there are more than one, it's yours.

7. I really didn't need to see these deals...I don't have any money at all.

Seriously, thanks for the posts guys, I'm gonna see if I can snag any huge deals <$10 deals.

8. K wtf, I went there and they had no deals at all. I had them price check it and stuff too. I guess that this isn't happening at my CC. Lame.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Ah, thanks burg. I'm going to go there now and see what they've got.

Edit- They had quite a few more things than I thought they'd have, although I'm disappointed that they no longer have Rez.
    If you don't mind, PM with what you found and whether they have more (that you saw).

10. PM sent. Hopefully, these are permanent prices.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan