Page 29 of 227 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. >>and me trying to break myself of the "just buy it cause its a good deal" syndrome<<

i suffer greatly from this syndrome.

2. Originally posted by Korian
    Sears had PS2

Airbalde
    Okage
    Ico
    Frequency

$9.99 each
    Thank you so much for posting this! I just bought Frequency at my local Sears for $9.97. I wouldn't have known about this bargain otherwise. I haven't played it yet, but I put plenty of time into both the original (offline) demo from the Summer 2002 Jampack, and the online demo that came with the Network Adaptor.

BTW, for those of you who didn't know, the online demo turns the original (offline-only) Frequency game into the online version.

3. I'd definitely pick up Ico for $10.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. Originally posted by OmniGear
    I'd definitely pick up Ico for $10.
    I would, too, except I already have the game.

5. everybody! gather your crap and get to gamestop...right now you can trade in any 2 non-wrestling/old sport games and guarentee your copy of any of the following for only $9.99:

doa:xbv
    devil may cry
    the getaway
    ghost recon gc
    the sims ps2

Hmm...Not worth it, IMO. For 40 bucks, I get to keep those 2 games I would trade in. Besides, I get a 10 dollar gift card on the way from bahn.

Oh yeah, and if you preorder DOAXBV off of their website you get free sunglasses at Gamestop.

7. Originally posted by Rich
    Hmm...Not worth it, IMO. For 40 bucks, I get to keep those 2 games I would trade in
    considering you can trade in just about anything, i think that is a VERY sweet deal...most games that qualify don't even sell for $20 used...

btw:
    the other games are ghost recon and the sims ps2

But I don't have any games I'd be willing to get rid of for this..
    And I really don't care for any of the games they'r giving out, sans Ghost Recon which I already have.

Guys, get you asses to EB.

On the website, they have Starlancer on PC for a mere 1.99. In the stores, the tag says 4.99, although it may have been dropped, my store isn't so great about keeping prices current.

This is a Wing Commander/Freespace-esque space flight sim. It plays a lot like Wing Commander Prophecy, with less storyline and more missions. It also has LAN/online play, so buy like 5 copies and have a lan party.

It's not a classic...but damn, it's one great game and definately worth the cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

ANY game is worth 2 bucks, IMO... Even if just to make your collection appear larger.