Page 4 of 227 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

RCT is a great series indeed. IM me on AIM some time and I'll send you the iso from the first one.
    On a totally unrelated note, I just saved 3 bucks on Advance Wars thanks to that save 10% thing. 2 day shipping, $32.98 (26.99 + shipping) I can't wait to play...but I need a GBA first! This game lokos so damned cool!

2. Thanks for the offer Rich, but I heard that RCT2 is pretty much the same as the original with some minor additions, so I figured this "sequel" would be a good place to start.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. I'm going to be getting a Gamecube this week, anyone know any deals? Also, I am debating if I want to get a JP modded Gamecube or just a U.S. Is there any games so far that look like they will be good but won't be brought over? I really like the Spice Orange color (damn you nintendo!).. any thoughts?

4. Um.. the only one off the top of my head is Doshin the Giant... which is getting a European release... otherwise you can get one to play Zelda early or whatever... but I don't see the point in playing it if you can't understand it.

And I know what you mean, I was hoping Nintendo would release Spice Orange here but they never did...

I don't know any deals on GC right now, sorry..
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. Valgar: GC deals, i saw Eternal Darkness at Target for 28.88 and according to ebgames.com and amazon.com the game is still $49.99.

i suppose that's a deal. you may want to check target for some more GCN deals.

204854 1 $29.99 $29.99 Advance Wars
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subtotal: $29.99
    Total Discount: -$3.00
    Shipping: $5.99
    Tax: $0.00
    -------------
    Total: $32.98

Gah! It's very rare I'm this excited for an old game! I need a GBA, and quick!

7. And I know what you mean, I was hoping Nintendo would release Spice Orange here but they never did...
    What ever happened to Nintendo releasing the 5 or some differant colored gamecubes? Gah, I guess I'll just have to go with Platinum. I don't want Indigo and black...I have enough black consoles.

8. Just a quick note so people do not get disappointed. Any Target clearance markdowns are a big YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), so don't expect to go to your local Target and be able to get all of the posted deals.

Castlevania GBA COTM $9.99.

A tip for finding deals at Target check the discounted software in the CD section and the aisle behind the locked cases.

Deals I've seen are always on the floor.

10. I think Target has some of the best deals.. for games.. i picked up.. NBA 2k3.. for 4.98 their.... waiting til their other ones go down.. like packman 2...