Page 6 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. I saw Run Like Hell for $30 today at Best Buy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Does anyone have any idea where I could possibly maybe get a Spice Orange Gamecube for cheap? Maybe I'm a little to obssesive and need to go have a drink instead.

3. Most retailers. Nintendo puts those out domesticly, I believe.

4. There's lots of deals on Cube games around, older great stuff like Pikmin, Wave Race, XG3, Super Monkey Ball 1, ect. can be found very cheaply.

5. Originally posted by SpoDaddy
    There's lots of deals on Cube games around, older great stuff like Pikmin, Wave Race, XG3, Super Monkey Ball 1, ect. can be found very cheaply.
    Where can you find Wave Race cheaply? I still see it for $49.99.

6. And Eternal Darkness is a fantastic fantastic game, get it at any price. Very underrated.

7. Originally posted by TheGooch
    Where can you find Wave Race cheaply? I still see it for $49.99.
    I mentioned it in a couple of posts up. I saw it at Target for $28.88. If you go to your Target and see it otherwise, ask them to scan the price.

8. Look around, I've seen Waverace for 30 bucks or less many many times. Try places like EB, Target, ect.

9. My Target had SNK Vs Capcom for a meager price of 13 dollars for PS2. Very good game for that price even though I did not buy it. But plan on grabbing it this weekend.
    http://www.famous-amos.com/images/wally.jpg Ooooh! I make a gooda cookie for you!!!!

10. Originally posted by mid-Ship
    I mentioned it in a couple of posts up. I saw it at Target for $28.88. If you go to your Target and see it otherwise, ask them to scan the price.
    Ahh...I see. Much obliged. I will have to scoop up ED and Wave Race with the quickness.