Page 7 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

Waverace doesn't have the magic of the original, IMHO. However, still a good game, just not worth playing over Starfox.

2. I enjoyed Blue Storm quite a bit, but since I'm still wowed by the N64 game, a lot of the effect is lost.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Someone posted on another message board that BestBuy is having all Greatest Hits titles for $9.99 this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If it's true, I'll have to get their early on Friday before they're all gone. Can anyone confirm this?
    Praying for a Cosmic Fantasy Collection for PS2, Xbox and GameCube.

4. PS2

CompUSA is running a four or five hour get-your-ass-up-at-3am-to-beat-the-other-crazy-mofos ad. Included is a PS2 for $149 when purchased with GTA (not Vice City, the "original") at $49.99. Sort of like a bundle pack. It's great for us late adopters whose "Games I Actually Want to Play on the PS2" lists reached critical mass or those of us that swore $199 was too much for such an old system (relatively speaking).

The only problem is now I have to pay $149.99 for the system, extra for a memory card and then as many of the 10 or so games that I can afford. I think that FFX, GT3, Frequency, Suikoden 3 and maybe another will keep me busy this winter.

Oh. And I still need to get some more time in on Metroid Prime.

Oh. And Asherons Call 2 came out today.

Oh. And the Morrowind Tribunal expansion is still mostly unexplored.

Thank god for winter break.

I need a month off from life to play catch up.

5. Sounds like I'm going Target hunting tommorow...

6. Originally posted by GameZector
    Someone posted on another message board that BestBuy is having all Greatest Hits titles for $9.99 this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If it's true, I'll have to get their early on Friday before they're all gone. Can anyone confirm this?
    Went to AnandTech Hot Deals Forums to see if they had a scan of the Best Buy ad and here's the deals I found!

Playstation 2(Friday/Saturday)
    $9.99 each
    Crazy Taxi
    Crash: Wrath Of Vortex
    Dave Mirra 2
    8 MB Memory Card for PS2

Playstation 2(Regular Sale)
    $29.99 each
    NFL2K3
    Onimusha 2

Gamecube $149.99 with free Wavebird and $50 in coupons

Xbox Gaming Bundle $199.99 with $30 Gift Card

Buy Two Gamecube Games (Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Mario Party 4) $49.99 each and receive a $10 Gift Card

Xbox Games
    Fusion Frenzy $15.99
    Amped $15.99
    Halo $29.99

7. Originally posted by SpoDaddy
    And Eternal Darkness is a fantastic fantastic game, get it at any price. Very underrated.
    No its not. Its OK game, thats being overpraised by Nintendo fanboys

Originally posted by Jeremy
    I saw Run Like Hell for $30 today at Best Buy.
    Its a decent game, and its a good price. But some people might want to wait for even better deal. I got it on TRU sale for FREE

8. Xbox for $199 with $30 gift card... hot damn...

...is that the official PS2 memory card for $10 I see? Insanity!!!

And Onimusha 2 for $30... *sigh*... I must... resist... tempatation...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. Buy is Searchman. Onimusha 2 is a great game, and deserves to be played Plus with holidays coming up you will be going home to play your PS2

10. $10 for an official mem card, I'm there.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan