Page 9 of 227 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. thanks guys, I'll have to jump on that deal when I go to work today
    What isn't remembered, Never happened

Last year it was all about the $50 Dreamcasts. Damn I wish I bought a spare.

3. BTW Target will be selling a Gamecube package that includes Super Smash Brothers Melee for $149 starting Friday as well...
    Is it only for the Indigo system? Are you sure it is $149 and not $180..otherwise, I'm there!

4. saw some more target deals:

dino stalker ps2-$14
    knockout kings 2002 xb-$14
    tekken gba-$12

5. Great deal on Tekken GBA.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

That 8MB memory card for 10 bucks is a "Mega Memory" card, at least according to my BB flyer. And it's only Fri AND Sat.
    Also, KB Toys has a sweet collection of new PS2 games for 49.99, but you get a 10 dollar KB gift card with the purchase of one.

7. Originally posted by Videodrone
    saw so more target deals:

dino stalker ps2-$14

WHAT???

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I wish there were a Best Buy here.

8. Mega memory... ugh.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Originally posted by Melf
    WHAT???

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I wish there were a Best Buy here.
    Melf your so caught up with this Best Buy stuff. Anyways it's at Target and I saw the same price at mine tonight.

10. Eternal Darkness isn't overpraised by Nintendo Fanboys, it's underrated by RE fanboys and people that haven't really played it. 30 bucks for Eternal Darkness is a fantastic deal. As for Wave Race you have to spend some time with it, on the surface it looks like same old WaveRace with great new graphics (which wouldn't have been a bad thing anyway) but once you delve deeper you realize there's a whole new layer of control you have over your jetski in Blue Storm. Once you've mastered the refined control in Blue Storm playing the N64 original will feel like Wave Race Jr. And I adored the original. BTW now Xbox comes bundled with JSRF, Sega GT and Amped...