Page 1 of 227 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

Yuck Official Discount Thread

well, instead of having 3 or 4 threads about various (and sometimes the same) sale every Sunday, I thought it'd be easier to just have 1 big thread. To get to the point, I make this thread as an inquiry to find out what the hell is for sale this Thanksgiving, because my NY Times didn't come yesterday. Any good deals to partake in?

2. I sure hope there are.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Well I do not have the sales papers right here but off-hand I know that at Circuit City if you buy MK DA you get a free copy of PSOne MK Trilogy

4. I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and noticed they had an endcap with various greatest hits and other titles priced at $20. I was quite surprised when I spotted Klonoa 2 (regular package, not greatest hits) among the Dave Mirras and Gran Turismo 3s. I think there is a good chance of this being at other stores because it was one of those cardbord promo type displays where they just unwrap it and set on the shelf. I've been wanting to pick this up for a long time and finding it new for $20 was too good to pass up.

5. I think I'll be checking out Wal-Mart.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. THis week Walmart flyer says that they have GBA for $50. I think a discount of $20 is very good deal.

Maybe I can sneak one for myself, without my family knowing about it.

7. Originally posted by Despair
    THis week Walmart flyer says that they have GBA for $50. I think a discount of $20 is very good deal.

Maybe I can sneak one for myself, without my family knowing about it.
    Good luck, Snak- er... Despair! Did you pick up both Castlevania games from TRU last weekend?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. Well, No Searchman. I was just too busy yesterday

9. Be sure to pick them up when you do get your GBA.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

10. Oh, most definately. 2 CV games are pretty much reason I will be getting GBA.