Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. I've been looking around for some of the red tagged clearance games at various Targets around my area this last week and found some good bargains...

SSX Tricky (GC) $9.98
    Genma Onimusha (XB) $7.48
    Zone Of The Enders (GBA) $14.98
    Herdy Gerdy (PS2) $4.98

They also had Frequency for $7.48 but I usually don't like music games (is this game worth the time and my hard earned $7.48?)

2. Genma Onimusha for $8 is a mighty tasty deal

3. Originally posted by Despair
    Genma Onimusha for $8 is a mighty tasty deal
    Yes it is...and I didn't even buy it. With my luck, I just won an eBay auction for the game and strategy guide for $25 shipped two days before I saw this at Target. Bad times man, bad times...

4. Originally posted by Despair
    Genma Onimusha for $8 is a mighty tasty deal
    Even I'd buy the game for that price.

I was searching for Morrowind (PC) for my brother the other day, and I checked Best Buy. Low and behold, free shipping on everything, and a shitload of games are marked down once you go to checkout. (they have strikeout text for prices if they'r marked down) Twenty five dollar Morrowind.

6. Just saw KoF 95 and 96 for $20 at ye olde local joint. JPN Saturn versions, of course.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Originally posted by Rich
    I was searching for Morrowind (PC) for my brother the other day, and I checked Best Buy. Low and behold, free shipping on everything, and a shitload of games are marked down once you go to checkout. (they have strikeout text for prices if they'r marked down) Twenty five dollar Morrowind.
    Hmm.. any other interesting PC titles? I'd like to pick up NOLF (the original) sometime.

Yeah BestBuy is cool with free shipping, BUT they charge tax so don't buy really expensive stuff from them cuz the tax will kick your ass. Amazon and Buy.com are better for expensive items.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. OK for those of you looking to get the $50 gba at Wal-Mart get there at atleast 5:00am and run to the electronics section, cus they will be out in an hour or so. I worked there last year when they did the $35 CGB and there was a line to get one and thats all the guy giving them out did for the hour it took to unload them all.

http://www.bestbuy.com/software/index.asp?m=1023

Everything on the Software homepage is marked down, and Morrowind, didn't check anything else, though.

<Mairu> 10% off all Game Boy Advance games!
    <Mairu> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <Mairu> To receive your 10% discount, add any Game Boy Advance game to your shopping cart and enter coupon code GBASAVE. Offer expires November 26, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. EST. Limit of one offer per customer. Maximum discount $20. Not valid with any other offer. Online offer only. No dealers.

10. Awesome, thanks for the inside tip, Rich.

EDIT: Hmm.. they have Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 for $20, I've always wanted to try out this series...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia