Page 5 of 227 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discount Thread

1. I just picked up The Mark of Kri from Target for $29.99.

2. Originally posted by 007bond
    Just a quick note so people do not get disappointed. Any Target clearance markdowns are a big YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), so don't expect to go to your local Target and be able to get all of the posted deals.
    And also if there are many Target stores in your area, they may not have the same clearance markdowns, so it's best to go around different Target stores and see what they got.

3. Originally posted by Joe Fongul

They also had Frequency for $7.48 but I usually don't like music games (is this game worth the time and my hard earned $7.48?)

At $20 Frequency is a steal!

At $7.48 there is NO reason not to have this game in your library.

4. frequency should more or less be $20 now. a few places i've gone to are selling it at that price (it'll vary no doubt). at $10 it's a steal, at $7.48 you'd have to be mentally retarded if you don't pick it up that cheap.

now if only i had a walmart around my area, i'd go and search for Klonoa2.

5. I did that once.

No copies of Klonoa 2 at any of the Wally Worlds in my area. And there are alot of them around here.

Your best hope -- for chain stores -- is places like Game Crazy or Fry's.

Or Shop Rite.

7. Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    frequency should more or less be $20 now. a few places i've gone to are selling it at that price (it'll vary no doubt). at $10 it's a steal, at $7.48 you'd have to be mentally retarded if you don't pick it up that cheap.
    That's a good enough statement for me! SOLD! Now if I can find Klonoa 2, then life would be good!

8. I saw Super Monkey Ball and Spy Hunter for $15 at a Target last weekend.

9. I called Circuit City, this is what they said to me..

After Thanksgiving day, you can buy a Gamecube System + A game that is worth $30.00 or more, and get a $30.00 gift card in return. I'm getting a Gamecube this week, so I'll get a Platinum System with a game, and then use the Gift Card for a memroy card and something else.

10. Yesterday at Target I saw Eternal Darkness, Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, and Waverace for $28.88 each.