Thread: 253 Game Lot Nintendo Atari Sega Sony Xbox

1. Xbox 360 I 253 Game Lot Nintendo Atari Sega Sony Xbox

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3042755336 - Yeah, basically it's everything I've found at the flea market in the past couple of months. It was fun to do, but it's too much work for someone like me who works, goes to school, and tries to have somewhat of a life. So, everything is going into one big package. I don't expect anyone to here at TNL to bid, but at least do me a favor and spread the word.

Retro Nintendo Box Thingy Mario Zelda Link - I found it at the flea market it as well.

2. OOC, what's the reserve?

3. Damn, that's an awesome lot. Had I known, I'd have bought the Atari titles off you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru
    OOC, what's the reserve?
    $875

If you take a look into what I have in there, you'll see a number of things that are respectively worth a decent amount of money. According to the eBay research I did, the whole package is at least valued at $1000.

5. word of advice..for the zelda/mario box..instead of calling it "thingy", call it a "chest".

i hope you get close to what you want. it would be hard to get a search for your auction.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    word of advice..for the zelda/mario box..instead of calling it "thingy", call it a "chest".

i hope you get close to what you want. it would be hard to get a search for your auction.
    fixed.

hmmm. do you all think i should spend a little extra money and bold/highlight it?

could i put it on fark.com?

7. its never worth highlighting or making the letters bold. to me, its just a waste of money. actually..highlighting isnt bad, but like i said..waste of money.