Thread: *OFFICIAL* Action Figure Thread

1. *OFFICIAL* Action Figure Thread

So, I just figured there should be a thread if anybody wanted to talk about action figures. Collecting, toys from back in the day, current toys, videogame character actions figures.

*inspired by Lucas Barton's Karate Kid Action Figure thread*

2. oooooh. nice idea for a thread

Since I basically collect all the useless crap I can before I'm dead, I'm a sucker for action figures.

After seeing people's disappointment with the Soul Caliber stuff, I'm probably going to start saving my lunch money for the Transformers Armada Optimus sword (I saw this at Target, but can't seem to find it anywhere else......does anyone know if it's a Target exclusive like Cryotek, and random other figures......or am I just not looking hard enough?)

I'm currently pleased with the look of the new DMC figures, but I'm kinda curious why they even made 3 points of articulation.......it's very useless. But hey, dante's cute, so what can i do.

also, is anyone else collecting those snap together megaman figures? I'm currently really addicted to them, they're pretty nifty.

If you haven't seen em, here's some examples:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1345

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1345
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. These shots are from atop my computer desk...
    Action figures keep getting cooler and cooler...I have a huge collection, of classic figures (SW, He-Man, etc.), but beyond the nostalgia, they can't hold a candle to the designed of today. Gotta give McFarlane props, even though he company puts out a lotta sub-par garbage now, he changed the face collectable figures...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ml2.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	4068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ml1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	4069  

4. Whoah nice marvel toy collection there Videodrone! Got any Spidey ones?

5. I have the complete first two series of spider-man classics. after that they created all these lame novelty figures, like water-shooting-Venon, Zip-line-Spidey, etc...Sadly the spidey figures at not to scale with the Marvel Legends. They do however once in a great while come out with certain spidey figure that are ML scale and style, like the hobgoblin and kraven. I do have the Movie spiderman figure (ML style) hanging with the ML figures, you can barely se him over Capt. America.