Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is no one talking about F-Zero AC?

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    ive always loved f-zero even more so then wipeout and extreme g. the news of a new one makes this speed freaks netheregions VERY moist.

[I[TheSCHLONG! once said... [/I]the news of a new one makes this speed freaks netheregions VERY moist
    Sick, dude!

But yeah, I'm going nuts now, waiting for E3. Screenshots, I need screenshots!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I want the new F-Zero to have the style and music of the orginal SNES rev, with the gameplay and track design of the n64 version.

I totally agree about the N64 version being underrated. It had some of the best gameplay and "sense of speed" of any racer available then (or even now). Not to mention it had some mighty fine replay value to boot.

4. I've said this before and I'll say it again. One of the best game design decisions ever was choosing to make F-Zero X very plain in terms of graphic detail so the framerate and number of cars could be cranked up. So many people poo-pooed that game for "bad graphics" without giving it a chance. The high framerate and number of opponents made it a blast to play. Certainly my favorite N64 racer.