Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few games and a movie for sale *AoM added/lower prices*

A few games and a movie for sale *AoM added/lower prices*

Hello everyone! I need so save up some money, so I thought that I could stimulate the bank account by getting rid of a few things that I don't play anymore. All prices include Priority shipping. If the prices are too high, I'll reduce them, within a reasonable amount. If there are any problems with the game (although there shouldn't), definitely send me an e-mail and I'll do my best to sort out the problem. All games are US and movies Region 1 (US/Canada).

Animal Crossing GC: $20. The disc is in good shape, and I have never had any problems with it. It contains all manuals that it came with, and the inserts are still in good shape. The memory card has the sticker on it (can't remember if it came that way), but no writing on it. There are scrape marks from my fingernails when putting in/removing the memory card on the interior of the case, though. More likely than not, you'll score some points with your girlfriend with this one.

*SOLD!* Revolutionary Girl Utena: $10. This is a super-wacky movie, but it just isn't my style. Neat case, though. I don't think it came with a manual/book, because there isn't one in the case, and I very very rarely lose manuals. Disc is in great condition.

*SOLD!*sealed* Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo for the Saturn: $20? I honestly don't know how much this is worth, because I don't think I've ever seen it on ebay or a price on GameTZ. I've had this for over a year, thinking that I would play it, but alas, I haven't. Pictures below.

Age of Mythology PC: $20. It's in pristine condition; hardly played. However, there's a price tag on the front (grr, stupid EB).

Parts DC: $10. As far as I know, all that is wrong with this is the controller ports are messed up. However, when fiddling around with it, I may have fried the internal battery. It's hard to tell, because I can't select the time when I turn it on. So therefore, I am selling this "as is." I've included a picture of what the DC package gets you.

I have a few freebies to give out as well to paying customers; *SOLD* Last Blade for NGPC (JP, loose) and Sega GT for DC (complete). These are first come, first serve, and I'd like them to be limited to one per person (unless no one wants the other).

To communicate with me, I'd reccomend everyone sending messages via PM and e-mail: mitchellclifton at bellsouth.net. Thanks everyone for looking!

Edit: I forgot to mention that my payment method of choice is money order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	4097   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo Back.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	4098   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	4099  

Anyone interested?

Check edit

3. I'll give you the $20 for that Puzzle Fighter. PM me if that sounds cool.

PM sent.

5. ...I

Is Utena the movie? DVD? Would you throw in the Last Blade NGPC if I ordered?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

SSB: PM sent.

7. ...I

Thank you sir. Money going out tomorrow.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

8. MO going out this week!

Glad to hear. I'll make sure to send out everything ASAP when I get the MO's in.

Melf, SS,
    Did everything get delivered alright? I haven't heard any feedback.