Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturn controller --> DC

1. Saturn controller --> DC

just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a saturn controller-to-DC adapter..

there are a lot of fighters on DC that i really like, but as everyone knows, the DC controller isn't the best for fighting games.. i'd also like to use a saturn controller on ikaruga when i get it..

i checked NCS already, but i think i wanna look around more before i pay $25 for their total control 3 adapter..

any suggestions??
    thanks.

2. Hm...that sounds like a good idea. Anybody know where I can get new Japanese controllers or fighter controllers?
    TeamGO!
    Project Raven Discussion
    http://pub66.ezboard.com/bteamgo
    Come sign up on TeamGo's boards. Express what you think TeamGo's game should be like.

If the converters are that hard to find, I'd suggest going for the Agetec sticks... they're great, great, great! But they are hard to find and OH MY GOD THAT MAN IS NOT MULDER!!!!!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Not sure where you can find those anymore. But you can send me money and just buy an actual Saturn pad with a DC plug on its end. I showed it off at a weekend tourney...drew a few oohs and aahs! lol

Mzo: Your Mulder joke lost me... (damn, now I have to go watch X-Files)

Mzo: Your Mulder joke lost me... (damn, now I have to go watch X-Files)
    It wasn't a joke... there was this horribly disfigured guy on the X-files, and Scully was examining him, and, all of a sudden, they got DNA proof that it could very well be MULDER!! They wrapped it up pretty nice by the end. It just happened to, um, happen while I was typing up the response and I couldn't help but yell about it.
    My Backloggery

6. OH MY GOD THAT MAN IS NOT MULDER!!!!!
    i so knew it was Jeffrey.

i so knew it was Jeffrey.
    My Backloggery

8. Originally posted by Mzo

It wasn't a joke... there was this horribly disfigured guy on the X-files, and Scully was examining him, and, all of a sudden, they got DNA proof that it could very well be MULDER!! They wrapped it up pretty nice by the end. It just happened to, um, happen while I was typing up the response and I couldn't help but yell about it.

Oh...that episode. Re-run.

9. Re: Saturn controller --> DC

Actually I've been wondering about the Saturn converter too. Has anyone used a Saturn analog controller (released with Nights) on a Dreamcast? Will it function like a normal DC controller, or does that switch screw things up. The DC pad's grips suck, when I play a shooter I tend to hold the controller tightly, carpal tunnel here we come...

Originally posted by johnk_
    i'd also like to use a saturn controller on ikaruga when i get it..
    heh, hope dwindling. *-neo

10. Oh...that episode. Re-run
    thought it was a new episode .. the first of the 4 last to go