Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturn controller --> DC

1. bahn: if you weren't joking, i might like to take you up on your offer.. my AIM SN: johnkssj4

otherwise, i guess my best bet is to go with NCS.. maybe i can ask them to just ship it with ikaruga to save on shipping cost..

w00tzah!! can't wait!!
    countdown: 31 days

You can probably still find the "Innovation Dream Converter" at EB, Babbage's or Funco. It's in an Orange and White box.

My friend has one ( she brought it before I could get to it ) and it works like a dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

3. I've got the Total Control 3.

Bought it for my Saturn Twinsticks... No, it's not quite as good for VOOT as the real DC sticks, but it's the closest I care to get for now. While there is also another adapter that lets me use the Sticks, it binds the "Special" and "Start" buttons together, which means you pause every time you hit "Special", unless you're playing Cable VS.

Heh, I manage to bring up VOOT somehow, no matter what the topic is.

Anyways, the adapter works fine with my Saturn pad. My Saturn analog pad is a little... damaged. It's R-trigger doesn't work and the Analog pad doesn't work well enough. Haven't tried it yet.

4. The Ascii FT 6 Button Fight Pad is just plain awesome. I use this for any game that does require an analog stick. It feels great in the hands, the D-Pad is great as well as the button size and layout, I suggest picking that up.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!