Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs...and The Los Angeles Lakers Dominance...^_^

1. NBA Playoffs...and The Los Angeles Lakers Dominance...^_^

Oh my, the Lakers just kicked ASS tonight (4-28-2001)... Although I was at work (Red Cafe), I was able to catch the last quater match between the Lakers and Blazers... Anyone see the 3 pointer by Robert Horry with 5 seconds left on the clock...Man, I am starting to love that guy... Moreover, what team what you like to see in the finals against the Lakers () Oh, Eddie Bauer is having a sale on Vintage shirts so if you have any taste in fashion buy one today...^_~
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Yes Lakers kick ass... 3peat..3peat..... go..... lakers....

What i want to see in the finals..

Vs.

I know it wouldnt be fair.. But still fun to see lakers celts again..

3. i pity da foo who count out the Sixers...

Kobe for Iverson straight up? Kobe might want to finish his career as 'the man' instead of playing 2nd fiddle to Shaq.

It would be a good trade for both.

and..I am Eddie Bauer. (thats all i wear from head to toe )
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. jae, maruchan, you guys are cool but the Lakers are going DOWN this year, there will BE NO THREEPEAT!

This is the NBA Finals matchup you have to look forward to:

vs.

BOO-YAH!
    omg TNL epics!

It will be a sacramento vs. boston/charlotte final. I do see the lakers making it through again.

6. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    jae, maruchan, you guys are cool but the Lakers are going DOWN this year, there will BE NO THREEPEAT!

This is the NBA Finals matchup you have to look forward to:

vs.

BOO-YAH!

As Much as I love Dirk and Steve Nash, NO-ONE CAN STOP KOBE AND SHAQ.... Moreover, anyone miss the rivalry between the Knicks and Heat...

7. Originally posted by Klonoa
    i pity da foo who count out the Sixers...

Kobe for Iverson straight up? Kobe might want to finish his career as 'the man' instead of playing 2nd fiddle to Shaq.

Sixers are cool and all but with those injuries... And DANG, Eddie Bauer from head to toe (You BALLIN Klonoa)...? Anyway WASSUP with Philly dissing on Kobe during the All-star game...Man, show the kid some love...

8. Originally posted by Klonoa
    i pity da foo who count out the Sixers...

Are you crazy.. Kobe is younger, more talanted, and better.. Kobe for AI straight up trade hell no.. Maybe if you add someone else, but i dont know how cause their rest of their team sucks..

9. Originally posted by maruchan

Are you crazy.. Kobe is younger, more talanted, and better.. Kobe for AI straight up trade hell no.. Maybe if you add someone else, but i dont know how cause their rest of their team sucks..

Dang that was cold...but AI is pretty sweet especially his cross-overs... Maruchan, Eric Snow is a good player...

As far as Iverson vs. Kobe goes, you'd have to be a fool to realize that Kobe is not better. There is only so much that a 6 foot guard who struggles to shot 40 percent from the floor can do. I though iverson was much better when he played the point.

Knick vs. Heat? Yes, I miss it since I am a HUGE knicks fan. But, I really don't miss the boring style of play.