Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New stuff.

1. New stuff.

Filler Text!

2. nice color choices on both pieces, especially #2. well worth the time and effort.the gradient and texture on the toungue work really well.

3. That shit is fucking amazing! Great job. That second piece is easily the best work of yours I've seen. You really haven't posted too much finished work here, 99% of it has been from your sketch books. It's really nice to see it all come together like that.

Hmm, I'm gonna steal the second one for my desktop.

JM

4. Really nice to see some of your work in colour. I'll second the nod on actual colour choice as well.

JM, kindly tell me what your sig is from so it'll stop bothering me.

5. Heh, It is from Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin. It is a quote from the world's most incoherent newspaper mogul.

JM

6. ur work paid off well. nice work... u really play em orange.
    'nisi dominus fustra'

7. That's some damn impressive work cigs. It's a shame I'm on the work PC (256 colors with an 8x6 resolution ) or I'd be able to fully enjoy it.

8. Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm pretty happy with the second one...it was originally designed for a silkscreened print, but my registration was off so they didn't come out quite right. Decided to do it up right in Photoshop.

The girl was a silkscreen design also, but the print is quite different. Again, damn registration. I completely redid it except for the inked drawing. Her right breast is too big, and something went awry with her right leg as well. The knee I think is too high, and maybe I should have turned it outwards a bit more. Oh well, next time.

9. Heh, the second piece would make a great desktop image. Good good.