Thread: Here's another one

1. Here's another one

I'm back again.Found this nice little piece of work while I was deleting files.This is Guile's daughter Amy all grown up.Hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amy Guile.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	4153  
    Remember..there may be some momentary discomfort-Mr.Freeze Batman Beyond

Her breasts confuse me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    Her breasts confuse me.

What do you mean they confuse you?If you are talking about the way she is standing then I tried to draw her like someone was looking at her above.Is that what you mean?

4. did guile really had a daughter? anyway the upper part and the lower part doesnt seem to match very well, the upper part of the body luks bigger. if u are trying to play wif teh camera angles, maybe it was ur coloring. I like this character design though it needs to be fix.
    'nisi dominus fustra'

5. Quote Originally Posted by cryonic
    did guile really had a daughter? anyway the upper part and the lower part doesnt seem to match very well, the upper part of the body luks bigger. if u are trying to play wif teh camera angles, maybe it was ur coloring. I like this character design though it needs to be fix.

Beat any classic Street Fighter 2 game with Guile & check out his ending his kid is in there.Yeah pretty much I was going for a camera angle on this pic but I'm not quite that good yet.I'm thinking about pulling a Capcom & just redraw the whole pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebal Assassin
    I'm thinking about pulling a Capcom & just redraw the whole pic.
    Capcom never redraws anything... ask Morrigan.

7. Not soo bad, just lose the misshapen breasts and the Super Seiyan hair cut.

8. cut the pants down to shorts and that'll look right.

I don't like half-legged pants anyways.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. I think the costume design is the cleverest part. I read a Manga book where an artist turned a pair of shorts into a pair of pants with a leg torn off... It was a really cool effect!

Naturally Being the Daughter of Guile, an an indirect relative of Ken an his son Mel, (Guile's wife and Eliza are sisters according to Orochi.com) the hair will be quite full, but perhaps you were a little too ambitious to make it like guile's.

But, above all, do what seems right to you! *thumbs up*
    Only you can stop sig pollution.