Thread: Zookeeper (Online)

1. Zookeeper (Online)

Zookeeper

Not to be confused with MAME's old game.
    Figuring out what to do is painfully simple
    Code:
    <pre>[color=sky blue]
        Name        Score      Level[/color]
     <b>1. Master      41,270       9</b> 
     2. Adman       34,540       9
     3. Zenigata    34,200       8 
     4. DeSangre    27,120       9
     5. hayato42    26,320       9  
     6. ICE         25,800       7 
     7. Rhydant     22,500       5 
     8. Rick        22,340       8
     9. bandit      20,930       9 
    10. Sqoon       20,780       8 
    </pre>
    A screen of your final performance is not needed but may be if your score is really high.
    Just play and have fun!

EDIT: I hope I didn't leave out anyone.

2. I don't see any reason why you can't continue Cig's old thread.

Just copy down the old scores and fire away.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Adman - 26,340 - Level 9.

4. Cool. Somebody beat my best and call me to action.

5. I'm trying, but you really nailed the technique of making sure you don't go onto the next level till you really really have to. I can't think that far ahead, too used to playing Bejeweled.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Adman
    I'm trying, but you really nailed the technique of making sure you don't go onto the next level till you really really have to. I can't think that far ahead, too used to playing Bejeweled.
    I think I played Zookeeper enough to tell that luck plays a big role in this game. I mean, ok, getting to level 9 means "we" are at least decently good, but getting 40k+ can't be achieved only through skill... and as you can't set up combos in this game, long chain combos (read very high scores) are a matter of luck.
    The game, though, is fun nonetheless. ^_^

7. To an extent yes, but staying on a level for a very long time, and setting up small combos that may happen to turn to big combos isn't luck.

The small combos going bigger is luck though.

8. Gah! I got within two clicks of hitting Level 10! New score though:

Adman - 29,900 - Level 9

EDIT: Screw that score, just played another game and kicked its arse.

Adman - 34,540 - Level 9

I got a couple of huge combos, which I guess helped me out big. Maybe I will catch up with Master.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Adman
    Adman - 34,540 - Level 9
    I got a couple of huge combos, which I guess helped me out big. Maybe I will catch up with Master.
    Very nice going Adman, just remember to pick a screenshot of your future records It's not like I'll ask for it, but you just keep it

10. Yeah, I was thinking about that. But I figured it would be worth it till I break 40k, if I do. Considering I've been playing it constantly since that high score and I've not gotten close to it once. Heh.