Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ready for PlayStation 3?

1. the people posting as "guests" just seem to forget to enter their nicknames, they actually can put that and technically be "registered" like BigJames. In fact, I hope others take note of that when they're posting in the future.

Soufpaw Guest
    Wow, i almost thought Big James was speaking a different language, it hurt to try reading his post, i had to stop!
    Anyway, PS3 will be a great console to own, and the fact of the matter is, nobody will know just how the gaming console war will play out untill it happens, and it will just start all over again!

Unregistered Guest
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Brotherman
    Oh boy... not again.

If PS3 is comming soon there better be a nie price drop for PS2, because I doubt PS3 is going to be selling for the same price as an older system. Then again, they might decide to charge of $300 dollars. If that's the case and it still sales well, all I can do is shake my head and watch the standard costs for consoles at launch jump up again. I wonder how devs. will react if this is true. Guess we have to wait and see.

when does ps3 come out?

when does ps3 come out

4. I *heart* this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Haha, I just realized what this pic

was. It's a painted Famicom system with a cd tray stuck on the front
    -ud

Unregistered Guest
    PS3 console to be released in 2005

Japanese media reported on May 6th that the PS3 console is in development. The goal is to make new processor technology, called "grid" about 200x faster than current console technology. This is almost achieving their original goal of making the PS3 1000(!) times faster than the PS2. This goal was publically set by Mr Okamoto, the Senior VP and Chief Technical Officer of Sony Computer Entertainment, at the 2002 Game Developers Conference in San Jose, California.

7. Originally posted by Unregistered
    The goal is to make new processor technology, called "grid" about 200x faster than current console technology. This is almost achieving their original goal of making the PS3 1000(!) times faster than the PS2.
    WOW!!! 200 is almost 1000?!! COOL!!!
    -ud

Goanna Guest
    I dont really care when it gets released. As long as it is backwards compatable with PS2 and PSX tittles, I will be happy. They arent going to have to stop publishing PS2 games just because the release of the PS3, they will just slowly move the production over. Some of you made it sound like you would have to re-purchase your entire game library.

If the PS2 launch was any indication, you might want to go ahead and get in line now........
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

Originally posted by undamned
    It's a painted Famicom system with a cd tray stuck on the front

Photoshopped...