Thread: Release dates for the rest of 2003

1. If it comes out this year, the better

2. Top Spin Tennis (XB) 10/28/03

I cannot wait for this freakin game!

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

3. Quote Originally Posted by BioMechanic
    Top Spin Tennis (XB) 10/28/03

I cannot wait for this freakin game!
    Who's developing this? I've heard a lot about it but I don't why people have so much faith in the quality of it, because the only devs who have made great tennis games are Nintendo and Sega.

4. I'm looking forward to Ninja Gaiden the most.....but otherwise....

FFTA
    MGS3
    MGS:TS
    Boktai
    Castlevania: LoI
    SC5p2 (whenever that decides to make it)

also, Thief 3 and Deus Ex...I don't know if those are planning to make it by the end of this year or not...
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    MGS3
    MGS3 is not coming this year, but I bet you knew that.

6. Halflife 2 - September 30th.
    Yep. That and Border Down, unless IIDX 7th Style actually makes it this year.

Even if HL2 will look like complete and total ass on my PC, I'm picking it up on day one.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden
    Who's developing this? I've heard a lot about it but I don't why people have so much faith in the quality of it, because the only devs who have made great tennis games are Nintendo and Sega.
    Power & Magic Developments.

Frankly, I hope it rips off Virtua Tennis! As there's no sign whatsoever of a sequel to Tennis 2K2, this is the next best thing on the horizon. As long as it controls well and looks good - both of which seem to be the case so far - I'll be more than satisfied. If it turns out to suck, oh well.....but until we know better, consider me excited.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

8. A fella at Best Buy told me that Rebel Strike on GCN will be coming out in mid-September.

I have no offficial confirmation, but I sure hope so. September is gonna be kind of a slow month...

9. If that were true, then they'd be doing the preorder disc thing right now.
    pwned by Ivan

10. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Well whatever they said, isn't there now. AAMOF, they're giving the current 10/22 date from game stores.

From what I've seen, the Europe version was delayed till early next year. Haven't seen anything about the US release being delayed.