Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SD Gundam on Cartoon Network now!S

1. New SD Gundam on Cartoon Network now!S

Just a short-notice, er, notice: the new SD Gundam show is on Cartoon network right now. 5PM weekdays.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. Heh, well its cute I'll give it that. I wouldn't take any of the other Gundam series over this as I prefer the human aspect of the pilots but its a fun take on the whole Gundam theme. Kind of wierd seeing the robots have talking mouths/pupils though.

"Right back at you space scum!"

3. This is a very odd choice for a Gundam show. They really need to show Gundam Seed or Turn A if they want to bring in the viewers.

4. After seeing that first episode I already know that I like this a hell of a lot better than any of the other Gundam shows that Cartoon Network has aired.

"Oh boo hoo war is so depressing"

Bah, to hell with that.

5. Is this a series on them lil fortune telling super deformed gundam models that sell in Japan?

6. Nope, new toy line, new series. The Japanese have been making SD toys for awhile now, but Bandai is putting out all new uber-cute toys for this series. .

The cel shading took some getting used to, but the first ep. was interesting. I just can't get enough of seeing those cute lil' Zakus go flying.

While I agree, SEED and Zeta would be nice to have (Seed is in production, Zeta will be out on DVD late this year (or early next), and F91 should be on TV later this year too. We'll have enough serious stuff soon enough. I'm just waiting for my SD Sazabi!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

7. Bandai puts out the lil fortune gundams too. But they are more of a novelity/collectors item.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Regus
    After seeing that first episode I already know that I like this a hell of a lot better than any of the other Gundam shows that Cartoon Network has aired.

"Oh boo hoo war is so depressing"

Bah, to hell with that.
    Even over 08th MS Team? Nahh, its one of my fave Gundam series to this day due to its realistic/gritty war take on it. It was sort of a mix of Platoon and well...Gundam. I'm hoping to see Gundam Seed one day to see what all the fuss is all about.

9. I hate you all. No one participate in my SD Gundam thread...and it was even official.

That said I'm digging on it. I hope the toys get a US release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.