Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Guilty Gear Isuka ! - PS2 bound

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    No, you're not very good. Turning and plane shifting are easy to adjust to, and if you have problems with the AI against anyone but Leopaldon, then you should be playing it at beginner or something because it's not that smart. In fact, the weak AI and the ultra cheap boss are the only two big flaws. The Boost mode could have also used more work.
    Hey, everyone, it's time to play the jumping to conclusions game! Yaaaaaaay!

I did adjust to turning and plane shifting, and they still irritate me. They're just plain counter-intuitive, is what they are.

And my problem isn't that I got outsmarted by the AI, it's that I can't block shit flying at me high and low and from both directions all at the same time. This game is the definition of "clusterfuck".
    Last edited by Shadow Not Shade; 16 Nov 2004 at 12:39 AM.

2. FD blocks everything in ISUKA, high and low.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. I'm not used to FDing on reflex, I like to save it for special occasions.

And for some reason I just keep forgetting about it entirely in this game, because I'm usually too busy trying to get out from between the middle of the two guys who are trying to kill me, and watch what they're going to do next, and stay turned in the right direction during the process.

4. I love X2, but I didn't care for Isuka, from what I played. It's a full price for what is essentially a nice 'bonus game.' And the 4-player feels like such a gimmick, since most fights with other people boil down to total madness. You can easily hurt your teammates without doing damage, but they still act like they were hit. Meaning openings for the other team. This might be a way of promoting strategic teamups over button mashing or lazy development, I don't know. What I do know though is it makes for a irritating play with three friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Well I played a little bit last night at my friends house (I didn't know he had it). from what I played I thought it was okay...it does take a a bit to get use to. I'm going to sit down one and and actually PLAY the thing before I make my mind up about it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Destin
    FD blocks everything in ISUKA, high and low.
    freaking FDing has me screwing up in Capcom games lol. The game is fun, and I'd like to see Abba in the next GG regular game. I do like that you can map dust to 1 button unlike the arcade, but I do wish they would have included a 1 on 1 mode without turn button (for regular play w/Abba and color edit etc.)

Playing Isuka makes me just want to play reload, so I do lol...

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"