Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear Isuka ! - PS2 bound

1. Saturn Japan Guilty Gear Isuka ! - PS2 bound

http://members.rogers.com/taweichou/ggdx.jpg - Chart

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmcafe/...es/17390.shtml - Lots of beta info

The game sounds a lot like Yu Yu Hakusho (Treasure) for the Mega Drive.

One thing I've always said to my friends "I want a 4P fighter damnit.with EVERYONE on screen!"

I never thought the Guilty Gear series would do it!

edit : An IN-DEPTH 4P fighter..SSBM doesn't count

edit : I added a blob because..it looks funny

2. read through that link

thanks for the heads up sounds really interesting

i wonder if this is where the rumors of an Online GG came from
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. This could be very pimpy. I await with baited breath.

4. We'll find out tomorrow!

5. GO Seven Force!! *Points upwards like White in Gunstar Heroes*

6. Not sure what else I can add since it was already covered at the MMCafe board. Oh well, I'll just put out my 'points'....

-For the most part, this game plays much like GGXX/GGXX#Reload. If you enjoy using Jam's infinite before then you'll be content here. Tell you what, It gets very confusing (if not annoying) to hear four Jams at the same time. Woo! Woo! Woo!......you get the idea.

-Using the Furimuki button is very important. Facing the wrong way can get you pount into the turf really quickly. However, I wave seen May players work this to their advantage (in way). Just summon Yamada!

-The line shifting attacks were useful to an extent. Of most of the matches I've seen, the players would just get on the same line and handle business from there. Getting caught in two-player trap is just bad. two Overdrives going at the same time is like to spell doom for the one caught in the box. With that said, I've seen one team trap one guy, and land a 15 hit combo...by having one player pushing K 15 times.

-4 Player mode can be very cool...yet very confusing. Even the experts. were losing track of what was going on at some point or another.

-In Single player mode, you may be fighting some 1-on-1 battles and sometimes 1-vs-2 battles as well. Not sure if there was a 1 vs. 2 vs. 1. (three CPU opponents, of course)

-Not sure what else to say for now. I'll try to get more info tomorrow.

Oh yeah, here's the promo poster in color...

7. Wow! I am in awe, I fucken LOVE Guardian Heroes and Yu Yu Hakusho |) . Someone getting caught between two players for an easy combo is something I'm used to. But I would think the Burst would help a lot in that situation.

How is the arcade set-up, Is it 4 different screens and controls?

How long is the playing field? Can you run from one side of the screen to the other fairly quickly?

Some of the advanced combos that could be made with a 2P team

THANK YOU Seven Force!

edit : Does the music sound re-mixed or new?

8. Hopefully this will get released on xbox or gc who have native four player support. Better yet, make it xbox live and I'll be able to unleash the Millia beat down on johnpv. Nothing could be better than that.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. i would love for an x-box port to come out,not sure how this kind of game woudl work on a gc standard pad. but any new home version of a gg game is good news for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

10. Personally, the PS2 sounds fine to me, but the bottom line is, I will buy any console to get this game. What would you say to being on a team Masaka ?