Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 New Sega Games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    By chance, could it have something to do with the fact that it's another Puyo rehash?
    Well, I see a number of people bitching that it isn't another Shining Force rehash...

But ohohohoh, yeah, I forgot... rehashes are cool as long as they are for "hardcore" games.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Where's all this Puyo hate coming from? Puyo is a brilliant game -- Puyo 4 is unbelieveably fun and has a 4 player mode and the more recent Puyo Pop on GBA is a great game as well that my wife is enjoying at the moment...
    No, see, didn't you get the memo? You aren't cool if you like Puyo 4.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Guess I'm not cool.

Who woulda thunk it? :P

3. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with interest.

I'm about as interested in another puyo game as I am in a game about teddy bears tossing pickles at ducks.

I'd rather Sega made more games that I would like to purchase, like the MIA Spikeout, another JSR and so on.

4. ooooooo teddy bears tossing pickles at ducks....so cute.

yeah id love to see some version of the Spikeout game myself, preferably with online play.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with interest.
    Personally, I could give a rat's arse about Borderdown or whatever the new DC shooter is.

Still, though, I'm glad it is coming out, because it is another released Dreamcast game.

The fact that Sega is actually admitting the Dreamcast still exists is what I'm most happy about.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.