Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG so much stuff for sale!!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    Your neon Yellow and blues are impossible to read...
    Really? Looks fine to me - are you sure it's not your browser or monitor acting up? If more people complain, I'll change it.

Melf: Oops! Sorry about that - I'm afraid my new semester just started and I am incredibly busy, so my e-mailage sucks. I'll go answer it as soon as I'm done here.

Everybody else: You're about to get PMs again. I just got back from class a little while ago so this is the first chance I've had all day.

2. ...

Matt,

Thanks for the response. I will officially take Donpachi SS, Dangerous Seed MD, and Gigawing DC. I e-mailed you back with other details. I will send you detailed directions tonight for the 3 monitor cables w/pics I need (2 for Commodore's and 1 for a Sony) and then I can get your package out to you.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Matt, how much do you charge for S&H for a GBA game?

I'm interested in the Prehistorik Man GBA game you have.

4. Matt,

Received shipment today. Everything's in order.

Thanks much!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Really? Looks fine to me - are you sure it's not your browser or monitor acting up? If more people complain, I'll change it.

Melf: Oops! Sorry about that - I'm afraid my new semester just started and I am incredibly busy, so my e-mailage sucks. I'll go answer it as soon as I'm done here.

Everybody else: You're about to get PMs again. I just got back from class a little while ago so this is the first chance I've had all day.
    It is the same in Camino, Safari and IE..

On OS X and WinXP

And on 2 different monitors..

6. ...

Yeah, I'm on OSX and I had to highlight the lettering to make it show in both Safari and IE...

Anyway, Matt I e-mailed you back with complete inventory, so we should be all set.

Thanks again, ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

7. It looks fine on TNL 2.0

8. Same for me.

9. Matt, I'll take the Prehistorik Man GBA game.

Did you get my PM?

10. Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak
    Matt, I'll take the Prehistorik Man GBA game.

Did you get my PM?
    don't worry, he will reply eventually. he is a pretty busy guy and the time difference in Hawaii makes things a little crazy as well. i myself am waiting to hear from him about the VGA cable for the GameCube. i have heard nothing but praise about dealing with him.