Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Sep: Issue of EGM

1. WANTED: Sep: Issue of EGM

As the title states, I need the September 2003 issue of EGM.

Anyone want to part with it?

I was just getting ready to throw everything out of my closet.

If I find it, pay whatever shipping you want and it's yours. I MIGHT not get it tonight, because of F-Zero, but we'll see.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Sounds cool, lemme know..

Zif Davis screwed up on shipping me the last 3 issues of EGM and they nor any stores around seem to have September.

If you or anybody else needs any other EGMs, let me know... I'm throwing out about 2 years' worth, along with the same for Computer Games (Strategy Plus, even), and some random GameFans and Game Informers.

All I'm keeping are the GameFans, GameGo and my complete, every cover collection of GMR. Yay.
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    If you or anybody else needs any other EGMs, let me know... I'm throwing out about 2 years' worth, along with the same for Computer Games (Strategy Plus, even), and some random GameFans and Game Informers.

All I'm keeping are the GameFans, GameGo and my complete, every cover collection of GMR. Yay.
    I personally only need the September issue, the one after the Sonic cover.

Let me know how I can get that off of you..

6. Mzo, would you still happen to have the August issue? I never got that one.

;_;

You're like a day too late, I already tossed it...

I'll keep my eye out for it, though.
    My Backloggery

8. What is GMR, and what's so good about it that you're keeping those along with your GameFan's and GameGo?

GMR is a new magazine that EB gives you subscriptions to when you get their discount card, just like you get Game Informer from GameStop.

The difference being GMR is a pretty good read. I'm just keeping them because I like to keep stuff. I'm tired of piling the EGMs, so off they go and my shelves start anew with GMRs. Nothing special.
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    I personally only need the September issue, the one after the Sonic cover.

Let me know how I can get that off of you..
    Did anyone get you this yet? If you want it, I have it. Pm me.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"