Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever play Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage for PSX?

1. Anyone ever play Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage for PSX?

I came across a copy in EB yesterday new for $10...is it even worth that? The thought of a 3D SNK game sickens me, and I haven't heard much good about this one, but you have to admit, the art and character design is damn fine, and that always catches my eye (it's a shame it's wasted on blocky polygons). I think the game might be worth picking up for the gallery option alone. However, does it play like ass or what?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Stay away, Stay far far away!

*runs out crying*

3. I hear that the same goes for the 3D Fatal Fury game... Unfortunately I have morbid curiosity when it comes to games, so I know that I'll be picking both up if I find them for less than $10.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

4. Originally posted by TobalRox
    I hear that the same goes for the 3D Fatal Fury game... Unfortunately I have morbid curiosity when it comes to games, so I know that I'll be picking both up if I find them for less than $10.
    Only good thing I can say about Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition is that it had some pretty cool supers.

Other than that, hardly worth 10 bucks imo...

5. well, if rentals weren't so expensive, I'd always go that route of trying a game out... but it looks like I have to buy games to play them because I also don't want to support blockbuster.

Capcommie Guest
    Having owned Samurai Shodown 64 II on Hyper Neo Geo 64, I can attest first hand just how bad the PS port ruined the original game. It's not worth $10. In fact, they should pay you $10 to smear your opinion of SNK in such a way.

7. I bought both the 3D Fatal Fury and Samarai Showdown game a while back for $10. Mostly because they had the SNK logo on the box.

They both sucked. If your interested.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

8. If I may announce- I rather enjoyed Wild Ambition. The graphics, sound, and presentation sucked ass, but I still had fun. The opening movie is actually entertaining, and the gameplay is passable. Worth $10, and I am actually seeking out a copy of SS: WR2- its hard to find in my parts.

Even games that suck ass can serve up some fun...

shinobi Guest
    It cant be worst than Shaq Fu or War Godz

Speaking of Shaq Fu,

I personally know two (yes, that is 2), guys who bought Shaq Fu when it came out back in 1995. Of course i had to take care of them, ninja style. I had to save the honor of their family.

poor guys. Shaq fu. Taste the pain!

I just cant find any screenshots of the actual "fighting". anyways more infos can be found at here, if you really want to know more about this immortal classic.

10. I found that the Genesis version of Shaq Fu was slightly more entertaining than the SNES version... but mostly because I was playing with my cousin that was 4 at the time, and she is entertained by anything