Thread: the price of three systems...

1. the price of three systems...

somebody is going to suggest I get some help after posting this...

lately, I've been working on getting entertainment expenses out of the way so I can afford to make a savings so I have purchased both PS2 and xbox within a 4 month period and by the end of this month, I'll decide on if I'm going to get NGC for resident evil or wait just a bit longer. From what I'm estimating, all three systems will total $800 plus for just the consels alone, but you have to factor in additional expenses like component and optical cables, the total comes over the grand mark, plus every system -needs- at least 1 game to start with so that's a clean $150 extra. Now I'll be adding the gameboyadvance in later to get COTM and Golden Sun so that'll be an extra hundred or so, I could guess this would drive a poorer man's account up the wall in no-time!

Now I have to figure out how to get time off to play these extra games I have...
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

somebody is going to suggest I get some help after posting this...
    I don't think so... well, there IS one person...

Anyway, we (those that have jobs and can) all spend crazy money on games: I bought the GBA at launch, the GC at launch, and then the PS2 a month later, when I couldn't ignore the games that were being released for it.

Now all I need is for someone other than Sega to impress me with Xbox software, and I'll start thinking about buying it...
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery