Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulletproof Monk to get Sequel !!!

1. WTF Bulletproof Monk to get Sequel !!!

Bulletproof Monk: Kung Fu Cinema reports that the film is going to be a low budget follow up, possibly even direct-to-video with Jamie King as the only actor to carry over from the original. John DeLancie, ('Q' of Star Trek: TNG) fame is also attached.

Why? Why? Why?

2. i take it the first was bad? i wanted to see it

3. It was very bad One of the worst movies this year for sure. I was looking forward it too, since Chow Yun Fat is one of my favorites, but it just sucked.

4. The first one sucked, but for some reason the producers must think there's money to be made in a sequel. I can't see how...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Xbox 360 I

Direct to video eh. Then they need to get Mark Dacascos in there.

6. Must have been the cheezy special effects.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chojin
    Direct to video eh. Then they need to get Mark Dacascos in there.
    Man, Dont be hating Mark here. He can be very good, when given a good part, especially in action/fight sequences. Plus his acting is not that bad either. True he does appear in bunch of lower budgeted films, but paycheck is paycheck, and man got family to feed

8. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Man, Dont be hating Mark here. He can be very good, when given a good part, especially in action/fight sequences. Plus his acting is not that bad either. True he does appear in bunch of lower budgeted films, but paycheck is paycheck, and man got family to feed
    I'm not a Dacascos hater. In fact I'd love to see him get somewhere, but it just aint' gonna happen. Everytime it seems like he's gonna make it he picks some trash that sends him right back into straight to video world. He really needs to pick his movies better. I mean c'mon, do you really expect to gain respect by starring in the straight to tv Kickboxer 5.

9. I agree that some of his movie choices are questionable, and I wish he would settle for better projects, but as I said, he gets paid and money matter. Hopefully after C2TG and Brotherhood of the Wolf, he will get more high budgeted work.

He was good in Kickboxer 5 , the only good thing about it.

10. i havent seen the first one yet but,

I think it has one of the coolest names for a movie ever