Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TNL Radio, WHAT HAPPENED???

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru
    Another TNL offering that vanished without explanation. Even *I* don't know where it went. =)

...and "you" are?

2. yes...its alive...

it will die in a few weeks tho, because I am moving.

enjoy

3. (another note)...

the multimedia direct access was disabled because there's never any major content (movies or such) added to it. according to the tnl radio administrator, it's actually still running - but recently had a few problems. up until now, it didn't seem very many ppl (enough that i couldn't count them on my hands at least) cared about it until it went "poof", so to speak. ain't that an irony.

I am sorry that we haven't or have on occassion failed to notify you about every minor element related to tnl. though I must say it's difficult to know what changes affect you when some elements don't get any feedback (whether it's positive or negative). there are a number of things about the site which should be refined in the months to come.

whenever 4.0 materialized, the multimedia section won't exist anymore, but we'll see to it that there is some sort of portal or section which prominently advertises tnl.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    ...and "you" are?
    Why, I'm "me" of course.