Thread: some of my photos....finally.....

1. some of my photos....finally.....

some of my stuff from my photo class last year. the truck i just liked, the other 2 were for a foreground-background project.

2. They have interesting compositions. The first one looks as though you focused in the wrong spot, (looks like the read or tall grass is the focus or something)

The car is very plain. It's a good photo for maybe trying to sell the car, but it's very bland.

The middle one is interesting. It would probably be interesting if you added a word in their or something like I have gas, or boom or something like that. I don't know. I like the second one the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. yeah i intended on focusing on the blade of grass. for the project we were only supposed to show foreground-background. didnt matter which one we focused on. and for the middle one...well we werent suppsoed to add anything. it was a by the books photo class. again for the same project. and the car i just liked. just finished up the roll with some car shots. ill up some more tomorrow.

4. Okay. It just looks weird having it focused on the blade and not the gascan. However, could be kind of cool to show nature weeding its way through harsh industrialism or something like that.

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Need to adjust the composition so that the focus is not so squarely in the center.
    your mom

6. revive the photography thread.

7. Not bad. But, yeah, you need to get your ass in the photography thread like the rest of us neglected shutter-bugs.