Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Star Wars Rogue Sqaud 3 demo disc

1. Wanted: Star Wars Rogue Sqaud 3 demo disc

If anyone from the US would be kind enough to get a spare Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 demo disc and send it to me in the UK that would be greatly appreciated!

$20 inc postage via paypal?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kron
    If anyone from the US would be kind enough to get a spare Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 demo disc and send it to me in the UK that would be greatly appreciated!

i seen a place that had a few last night. i see if i can grab one tomorrow. I have one but it's open. Global priority mail is ok?

Thanks,
    Jason

3. selling

Quote Originally Posted by Kron

I will sell you the preview disk, I have one SEALED still
    please get in touch with me through AIM and I will give everyone that deal.
    thanx
    westside1o5

4. Seeing as you can apparently buy them for $5 straight out at Best Buy, that's quite the profit margin there.

James

5. what a way to rip the guy off!

6. thanx!
    i guess

7. if you haven't already made the trade kron i'll do my best and get you that disc at cost. there's no reason to get ripped off.

8. well that does say shipping included in the 20

its not exactly cheap to ship to the UK

so if you buy it for 5 chances are its going to cost close to 10 - 15 to ship it i would think
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. i guess it depends how fast he wants it? i dunno, it's up to him.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    well that does say shipping included in the 20

its not exactly cheap to ship to the UK

so if you buy it for 5 chances are its going to cost close to 10 - 15 to ship it i would think
    ~$10 to ship global priority.