Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturn arcade sticks

1. Maybe I'll go for the $12-er, I don't have much to spend...

Or I can wait (..not good to be impatient)...

2. Originally posted by Metal_Slug
    Maybe I'll go for the $12-er, I don't have much to spend...

Or I can wait (..not good to be impatient)...
    bleh, never mind... looked at it again.

I can wait.

Sega-parts has the Virtua stick for $35... new, I guess. NCS has it for $45.

Hmm... This is the closest one to the DC stick... This is probably the best bet (next to the Hori stick, which I have never seen)...

3. Well, if you dont mind waiting a few days, I can see how much this hori stick at my work is, if im a real pain in the ass to the HQ. Im gonna buy it anyway, so I'll just goahead and buy it. I wouldnt be suprized to see another one come in(we get some people trading in some amazing stuff) so I dont mind selling it to you, or keeping it. In the mean time, you can try to find out what it looks like. I have no idea what site I could use to show it to you.

Z-roe
    A is for action

4. The japanese virtua stick doesnt look bad, and is clicky unlike the US one. That might be easier to find than the hori stick.
    steam: Mrs Esterhouse

5. and then there's this: http://store.yahoo.com/baysoftgames/nakijoystick.html

... heh... ... well it is only 8 bucks...

6. Originally posted by Z-roe
    Well, if you dont mind waiting a few days, I can see how much this hori stick at my work is, if im a real pain in the ass to the HQ. Im gonna buy it anyway, so I'll just goahead and buy it. I wouldnt be suprized to see another one come in(we get some people trading in some amazing stuff) so I dont mind selling it to you, or keeping it. In the mean time, you can try to find out what it looks like. I have no idea what site I could use to show it to you.

Z-roe
    Well, I can't buy one just yet...

But thanks for consideration..

(Stoopid Star Wars crap)

Stay FAR, FAR away from them nasty black US Virtua Sticks. They're SUPER-lightweight, they have a crappy, stiff, unresponsive stick, and the buttons are TINY and beyond crappy. I bought the Japanese Virtua Sticks (the ones that look like the DC ones). They buttons are great, but the stick isn't QUITE as good. Just a little less resistant than they should be. I dunno. They work fine for the VS series, but you need a little practice to master them with Alpha 2 and the like. No biggie. I'd recommend those, and you can sometimes find them real cheap on eBay. I saw one auction go for $15.00, including a copy of Vampire Hunter.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery