Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturn arcade sticks

1. Saturn arcade sticks

Some one point me in the direction of a good CLICKY Saturn stick..

I've only seen a black SEGA stick... is that sticky?

And the neon-y Virtua Stick ($45)...

Anyone have some links to some?

Price info?

Anything?

2. Re: Saturn arcade sticks

Originally posted by Metal_Slug

Price info?

Anything?
    I have the U.S. Ascii arcade stick which is pretty decent. The buttons aren't near as cool as those of the official DC arcade stick, but it's durable enough if you can get it for a good price.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Re: Saturn arcade sticks

Originally posted by Metal_Slug

Price info?

Anything?
    I have the U.S. Ascii arcade stick which is pretty decent. The stick is somewhat clicky (though mine is pretty worn out). The buttons aren't like those of the official DC arcade stick...they're more generic feeling...it's a decent stick if you find it cheap, but not really close to arcade feel...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. Re: Re: Saturn arcade sticks

Originally posted by ssbomberman

I have the U.S. Ascii arcade stick which is pretty decent. The buttons aren't near as cool as those of the official DC arcade stick, but it's durable enough if you can get it for a good price.
    Bleh, I saw that one on gexpress.com.... Nasty little buttons... I think I'll pass... They just look so small and cramped...

No wonder it's only $12.

5. The store I work at has a Hori fighting stick for the Saturn, the thing is really sweet, nice and clicky, and very solid. Unfortunatly, there is no price for it, and I've yet to recieve an email about it's price from home office. Thats my favorite stick Ive seen so far for the Saturn, and I would suggest you start looking in that direction.

Z-roe
    A is for action

6. Why dont you save up a little extra cash and buy a MAS. Its a little expesive but your getting the real deal here.

Nothing compares to an atual arcade setup stick.

http://www.massystems.com/
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

7. Originally posted by supermario
    Why dont you save up a little extra cash and buy a MAS. Its a little expesive but your getting the real deal here.

Nothing compares to an atual arcade setup stick.

http://www.massystems.com/
    Haha...

I think I'll stick to the lower budget sticks for now...

8. I'd recommend Saturn Hori stick, also. It's well constructed and has nice clicky stick. I don't think any retailers carry it still, but you might wanna check out local Funco, I picked up 2nd Hori sticks for both Saturn & PSX a couple years ago there.

9. Originally posted by dorikyasu
    I'd recommend Saturn Hori stick, also. It's well constructed and has nice clicky stick. I don't think any retailers carry it still, but you might wanna check out local Funco, I picked up 2nd Hori sticks for both Saturn & PSX a couple years ago there.
    Funco... no more SS goods... damn them.

10. i've got the black Ascii Saturn Stick... i think it works great... the buttons feel fine, but aren't arcade perfect... it has an arcade-style stick though...

i think it works great... very sturdy... i haven't gone back to the pad in months

i bought it from someone back on the GameGo! boards... forget who it was... he was selling off his whole collection, and i only paid 25 bucks for it... and i'm very suprised to see it for 12 bucks ( )