Thread: First Screens of Terminator 3...

1. First Screens of Terminator 3...

Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. This is the movie I'm most interested in this year. Whens it coming out? I'm too lazy to look it up myself...

3. Not sure...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

4. Yeah, I seen these. Arnold look cool

As for movie, I'm pretty sure they will push it back to make it 2003 big summer movie. So dont expect to see it this year.

Next year it will be Matrix and Terminator sequels

5. Right now its supposed to come out June 2003, makes sense, few months to film, and then all the specail effects and such. Plus I guess that the main villian is a woman this time around. Also, Arnold maybe getting pretty old for the action films, but he is looking pretty good in that picutre, I wonder how agile he still is. Also, Arnold is working on some move after T3, but guess what he is doing after that, he has signed on for the next Conan: The Barbarian movie. Arnold is not nearly as cut as he was in the first 2, so he might look a little odd as Conan again.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. Originally posted by Despair
    Next year it will be Matrix and Terminator sequels
    We're supposed to get two Matrix sequels next year,

7. Originally posted by Clash_Master
    Conan: The Barbarian movie. Arnold is not nearly as cut as he was in the first 2, so he might look a little odd as Conan again.
    He's gonna be a king though, so his age will fit into the story.

8. Originally posted by APC

He's gonna be a king though, so his age will fit into the story.
    Yeah, I've heard that he's going to "pass-the-torch" or something like that to a new hero of sorts. At least somewhere in the movie.

Fiz-nizzle-pon-biddle-poo,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Lets just hope it's not The Rock.

Or Vin Diesel.

10. Korly, don't get your hopes up too much on that last one. Vin Diesel is heavily petitioning for the part of Conan's successor in the Conan the King. I really can't think of a good person to carry on the torch, myself.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.