Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Page, but THERE IS NO 2nd PAGE!

1. 2nd Page, but THERE IS NO 2nd PAGE!

When a thread has enough posts to fill a page and is ready to start the second page, it will show "PAGE 1, PAGE 2" though, Page 2 has no posts in it yet.

This happens for any page number, whenever the one before it is full.

I am on TNL 2.1

2. URL me, I can't find any way to reproduce this... But, I think I may know what's causing it, if it's what I think it is.

3. I've been seeing the same thing, to lend a little validation to Valgar's claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

Happens to me all the time.

5. Happens to me, only with a page 4 or 5 apparantly being there, but there not being anything there.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. It happens when the first page is full, i.e. if you browse at 30 posts per page once a thread has 30 posts it adds a second page that is nothing but a quick reply box. I get it all the time.

7. I think it might have something to do with my post concatenation hack. I noticed one thread in here had 3 replies, yet there were only 2 in the actual thread itself...

8. Happened again here for me no page 6

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...t=23737&page=6
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

9. I had a post not appear at all, yet the thread showed that I was the last one to post. I went to the post and it was'nt there.

Yeah, I too have noticed the ghost page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by innova
    Happened again here for me no page 6

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...t=23737&page=6
    Do you have your thing set on like 5 posts/page? I only see 2 pages on that link... 50 replies @ 30 posts/page.