Thread: Those Who Hunt Elves II

1. Xbox Those Who Hunt Elves II

Stripping elves, a tank with the spirit of a cat, and a tiny cutesy bear that craps rolls of toilet paper out of its ass.

indeed.

A little folktale here(Jack and the Beanstalk), a little science there(botany, astronomy), and a whole bunch of "dude, I want some of what they're smokin'.".

Stupid? Yes. Funny? Not really. Worth seeing? Only if you're into such bizarre stuff.

And in case you're wondering, no, the elves don't reveal any nudie bits.

2. The first season was okay, and actually grew on me a bit by the end of the twelve episodes... but it was not good enough to go buy season two ahead of the other 10 anime series I'm currently in.

3. I've been curious about the first series (season 1). Got kabuki's take on it...what about you Freeter?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Haven't seen any of the first season, but if it's just as insane as this I probably won't be checking it out anytime soon.

5. First season makes more sense and is a lot better. I liked a lot, is funny and different from all that action and good vs. evil stuff in all animes

6. I have only seen the first season, but I really enjoyed this anime. It has some funny shit going on and it has a cat possessed tank for God's sake! Also has a giant naked elf demolishing a town. Word of warning: avoid the dub at all costs! They totally change the meaning of the story, put extra cussing in, and changed all the jokes. The Japanese voice actors just sound funnier if that makes sense, and the subtitles are excellent.

7. I have the first disc of Those Who Hunt Elves II but at this point I've only watched the first two.

I liked the first season a lot (even the so-bad-it's-good dub) but the second season...I don't know. The first episode struck me as an episode that just wasn't good enough to make the first season and the second episode was about not being able to take a shit, which was funny mainly because they really captured the essence of holding back a turd that REALLY wants to be set free...